Hear are some questions we're pondering on this peaceful Zen Tuesday:
1. What is the sound of one hand clapping?
2. Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
3. What do you do with a drunken sailor?
4. Who's on first?
5. Why in the hizell would 50 Cent stash $2 million in the boot of a Lamborghini Murcielago?
Like most Zen questions, those don't have simple answers. But here goes:
1. We don't know. Try whistling.
2. Probably related to your recent purchase of Head And Shoulders: Seed Bell Scent.
3. (Not suitable for print.)
4. (Sound of gun firing at Lou Costello.)
5. Because Chelsea Handler is taking their relationship a little too fast, and Fiddy needs to lay low for a while. (Alternately: Fiddy finally realized that Chelsea's a woman, and he's heading to Palm Springs to work through his heartbreak.)
We just hope lil' 5-0 doesn't get popped by the po-po, as he's sometimes wont to do in silver Lambos. It'd be a terrible blow to the hooker industry if Fiddy's moolah went missing.
[full story at MotorAuthority]