The Luxury and Performance Leader!
Motor Authority is the place for those who appreciate the finest driving machines in the world. We focus exclusively on covering the latest in the luxury, performance, and high-performance segments of the automotive market – where the action is!
Up-To-The-Minute Luxury and Performance Auto News
You can count on Motor Authority to deliver the very latest luxury and performance car news, reviews, spy shots, photos and videos. All of our content is 100% original, painstakingly assembled by our team of expert editors. We’re proud to often break stories that get reported by automotive publications across the globe.
Covering The Finer Things In The Auto World For More Than A Decade
Motor Authority went live in 2006 as a small enthusiast website with a bias toward performance and luxury vehicles. Since then, we’ve proudly grown to become one of the Web’s most respected automotive sites, within the industry and among our long-time followers. Our audience consists of driving enthusiasts, members of the industry, and in-market consumers – all of whom are searching for the very latest and most reliable information to make informed decisions on the luxury and performance cars they follow and drive.
Motor Authority's team includes:
- Editorial Director Martin Padgett, a 25-year veteran of auto journalism and member of the North American Car of the Year jury.
- Managing Editor Aaron Cole, who focuses on car reviews and features.
- Senior Editor Robert Duffer, who is an award-winning writer, editor, and teacher. He is a veteran automotive journalist and the Senior Editor for The Car Connection.
- Senior Editor Kirk Bell, who focuses on performance and luxury cars and also writes for Motor Authority; he also serves on the North American Car of the Year jury.
- Senior Editor Bengt Halvorson, who focuses on green vehicle coverage and Green Car Reports.
- Editor Viknesh Vijayenthiran, who focuses on performance and luxury cars and also writes for Motor Authority.
- Interactive Content Manager Joel Feder, who runs our social media, writes news and helps manage Motor Authority.
Motor Authority is an automotive property of Internet Brands, which owns and operates the largest network of car buying and financing resources in North America, including CarsDirect, The Car Connection, Green Car Reports, and Auto Credit Express.