You definitely don’t want to get caught out in a rain storm in your Pagani Zonda 760 Roadster, because it will be filled with pools of water long before the top is out of its storage place in the nose and back on top of the car.
But what is involved in taking it off? Quite a lot.
Here’s the step-by-step:
- Protect the snorkel with a cloth
- Open the doors
- Unbuckle the rear clamshell restraints
- Press the red button
- Open the clamshell to expose the rear of the roof
- Undo the clasps holding the cloth section of the roof
- Release the clasp at the interior front of the roof
- Release the clasps at the interior rear of the roof
- Have an assistant help you remove the roof section
- Close the clamshell
- Buckle the straps
And that’s it, 11 easy steps and you’re ready to roll once again.