Regis Philbin, Abraham Lincoln, and Kelly Ripa
On the one hand, every auto show needs its share of publicity.
On the other hand, are Regis and Kelly the kind of publicity every auto show needs?
That's a moot question now, since Live! With Regis and Kelly has already scheduled a week full of appearances from hot rides debuting at the 2010 New York Auto Show. According to the ABC website, the line-up runs like this:
- Monday: "sedans and coupes"
- Tuesday: "beautiful fantasy sports cars"
- Wednesday: "the best eco-friendly cars"
- Thursday: "small cars with big attitudes"
- Friday: nothing, because it's apparently Good Friday
Since we have, you know, jobs and stuff, we won't be able to hang around and watch the madness unfold in real time, but we're definitely looking forward to a Tivo recap of Kelly and Reg, camping it up with sombreros, maracas, and tequila body shots when the 2010 Ford Fiesta rolls out. Hopefully, it'll be at least as entertaining as Kelly's Tressant Supreme spoof, which may or may not have been a spoof at all: