• GFG Style electric sedan concept teaser image

    Giorgetto Giugiaro has remained busy after parting ways with VW-owned Italdesign. His newest company, GFG Style, will bring a new electric sedan concept to the 2018 Geneva Motor Show and we have our first teaser photos of it. GFG Style worked with a new Chinese energy company to "explore broader innovations in e-mobility," and the sedan boasts a vast amount of self-driving technology. In fact, Giugiaro said he could have removed the steering wheel from the unnamed concept, but decided against it, Automotive News Europe reported last Saturday. Aside from the teaser images, GFG Style hasn't...

  • Giorgetto Giugiaro
    Italdesign Giugiaro founder looking to start new design firm

    Earlier this year, legendary designer Giorgetto Giugiaro sold his remaining 9.9 percent stake in Italdesgin Giugiaro and finally stepped down from the design firm, which he established in 1968. The 9.9 percent stake was sold to the Volkswagen Group, which owned the other 90.1 percent of Italdesgin...

  • Quaranta by Hybrid Kinetic Motors
    Giugiaro Quaranta Concept Does Taxi Duty In Rome

    Back in 2008 Italian design firm Italdesign-Giugiaro unveiled a new concept car in honor of the design house’s 40th anniversary but also to show that Giugiaro designers were looking to the future by showcasing a new advanced hybrid drivetrain. The end result was the Giugiaro Quaranta, an...

  • giugiaro frazer nash namir concept 001
    Giugiaro's Namir 'Fastest Hybrid' Concept Fully Exposed

    Driving excitement and hybrid power are concepts rarely uttered in the same breath, but Giugiaro is promising the fastest hybrid in the world with a concept just revealed at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show. The official renderings of the car show a sleek and sporty - almost supercar-like profile, yet...

  • Nice reveals Giugiaro-designed MyCar electric minicar
    Nice Reveals Giugiaro-Designed MyCar Electric Minicar

    The Nice (No Internal Combustion Engine) electric car company has taken the wraps of the third electric car it plans to debut at this week’s London Motor Show. Already we’ve seen the scissor-door sports car concept and the Ze-O MPV, and now we have an all-electric minicar designed for...

Follow Us on Instagram @motorauthority

News First Drives Auto Shows Photos Videos Spy Shots