Here are the ten-best reasons to buy a Camaro in 2011:
1. A Z28 model is likely to join the lineup, and it could happen in 2011 as a 2012 model.
2. Even without the Z28 and its supercharged V-8, there is still the strong V-6 and the plenty-fast V-8 powered SS.
4. There will be a convertible model.
5. We survived the Fireball Run in a Camaro SS with no major mechanical breakdowns.
6. For the first time in a long time, the Camaro will outsell the Mustang.
7. It's been involved in at least one heart-warming story.
8. "Bumblebee" of "Transformers" fame took the form of a Camaro.
9. Did we mention that the SS is fast? And the V-6 isn't that much slower?
10. It's a Camaro. It came back from the dead. And GM appears to be on the road to recovery.