2011 Mustang V-6
The latest performance package Mustang isn't a rampaging supercharged steroid-shooting muscle car. It's a V-6-based car that aims for value and fun--and it's called "Mayhem."
Named by Ford's Facebook fans, the Mayhem Mustang Package is built around the stock 305-horsepower 3.7-liter V-6 engine, but with upgraded suspension, brakes, and braces to improve handling. The list of upgrades includes:
- 3.31 rear axle ratio for quicker off-the-line acceleration
- Mustang GT coupe front and rear stabilizer bars
- Mustang GT front struts and rear shocks/springs
- Shelby GT500 rear lower control arm
- Unique 19-inch wheels
- Pirelli performance tires for improved grip
- Mustang GT front and rear brake calipers with Performance Friction pads
- Strut tower brace for increased body rigidity
- Unique electronic stability control calibration with sport mode for performance driving
- Unique badging
It's available on 2012 model-year Mustang V-6s. Pricing hasn't been released yet.