Finding love is hard, even if you don't live in the shadow of a famous sibling.
Kim Yo-jong has it tougher than most though, as her sibling is North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. And while not much is known about Kim Jong-un, his penchant for concentration camps and brutal executions means few suitors dare risk disappointing his sister, so she's still single. But this week, Australia's 9News reported big brother is coming to the rescue, by launching a contest to find her a husband.
Imagine the reality television potential. Here's what else happened this week:
- There's plenty of knowledge on MBWorld but somehow the members forget that you shouldn't feed the trolls. So we're going to keep an eye on this thread, where a "spoiled kid" asks if a Mercedes-AMG C63 would be a good first car.
- When it comes to projects, the members on MiataTurbo can be merciless. But they're all stoked about the latest build from one of the men behind the featherweight Catfish kits. This baby should be a hoot for track days.
- If drivers hit a motorcyclist, the law and common decency says to stop. Unfortunately, the pickup driver in this video didn't, so the apparently uninjured biker jumped in the bed. Ford-Trucks found the clip pretty interesting.
- In our opinion, C1 and C2 Corvettes are the prettiest incarnations of the all-American sports car. And at this point, they're old enough that they spend some time on trailers, and the CorvetteForum crowd compared setups here.
- Now, we'd expect that faithful on ClubLexus would be pretty unified in the belief that the LFA is the best car to ever come out of Japan. But there were plenty of dissenters on this thread. We're with team LFA.
Hit the links to get the full story. And tune in next week for more news from the forums!