This week, world events have been, to put it mildly, universally terrible.
So as opposed to highlighting a news story, we'll instead turn out attention to the surreal splendor of Dan Walsh's Garfield Minus Garfield, which excises the lasagna-loving feline from the comic's traditional three-panel stories, leaving readers a clear picture of owner John Arbuckle's bleak, existential despair.
Fans will note Odie isn't there either. Here's what else happened this week:
- Folks on RennList are excited about the latest Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport, even if some members think the cost to be competitive in the series would be too high. One post pegged the cost of tires alone at $32,000 per season.
- Does tearing through Europe in an exotic car sound like fun to you? If so, Autobahn Adventures looks like a great option for those looking to get off the beaten path in the old country. Just look at the pictures from JaguarForums.
- Obviously, lots of enthusiasts on CorvetteForum daily-drive their babies. But there are a surprising number who actually have a Chevy Volt parked next to their high-horsepower sports cars. Who thought an extended-range electric car would win them over?
- The driver of this Lexus apparently "had a problems with her brakes," which led to her crashing through into a Houston Boost Mobile. Something tells us the issue wasn't with the brakes. The response of ClubLexus was withering.
- Would you pay over $90,000 for a 30-year old Ford Escort RS ? Because while it's not certain whether anyone on Ford-Trucks would, that doesn't mean they didn't find this UK-spec turbo model interesting. Look at the mileage!
Hit the links to get the full story. And tune in next week for more news from the forums!
Follow Motor Authority on Facebook and Twitter.