Dating is tricky, and reading between the lines is a crucial skill.
That said, you don't have to be a cryptographer to understand what an admirer means when they suggest you "Netflix and chill." And while the joke might have gotten a little tired, that didn't stop an intrepid graffiti artist from augmenting the sign at the company's Los Gatos, California headquarters.
We smell a viral ad campaign. Here's what else happened this week:
- A member on RennList recently sold his GT3 in favor of a Lamborghini Gallardo, and while he says it doesn't top the Porsche everywhere, we're curious to see what he thinks after the planned rear-wheel-drive mod is complete.
- After custom ordering a new A7, a U.K.-based enthusiast on AudiWorld was informed it'd been delivered with the wrong wheels. Then, things went from bad to terrible when the dealer got victimized by some bat-wielding chavs.
- One of the folks on CorvetteForum jumped at the opportunity to take his prized sports car on a 5,000-mile long road trip. There were some long boring stretches, but the national parks and iconic cities should make up for them.
- Antique Harley-Davidsons have fetched as much a $650,000 at auction. But the HDForums crowd has discovered a builder making replicas which have the style of the old-school iron for shockingly low prices. Pit bike anyone?
- In a bizarre road rage incident, a Jeep driver was caught on video taunting another motorist. The kicker is that he was driving in reverse at the time. The members on JK-Forum have grudgingly admitted this wacko has skills.
Hit the links to get the full story. And tune in next week for more news from the forums!
Follow Motor Authority on Facebook and Twitter.