Dating is tricky, and reading between the lines is a crucial skill.
That said, you don't have to be a cryptographer to understand what an admirer means when they suggest you "Netflix and chill." And while the joke might have gotten a little tired, that didn't stop an intrepid graffiti artist from augmenting the sign at the company's Los Gatos, California headquarters.
We smell a viral ad campaign. Here's what else happened this week:
- A member on RennList recently sold his GT3 in favor of a Lamborghini Gallardo, and while he says it doesn't top the Porsche everywhere, we're curious to see what he thinks after the planned rear-wheel-drive mod is complete.
- After custom ordering a new A7, a U.K.-based enthusiast on AudiWorld was informed it'd been delivered with the wrong wheels. Then, things went from bad to terrible when the dealer got victimized by some bat-wielding chavs.
- One of the folks on CorvetteForum jumped at the opportunity to take his prized sports car on a 5,000-mile long road trip. There were some long boring stretches, but the national parks and iconic cities should make up for them.
- Antique Harley-Davidsons have fetched as much a $650,000 at auction. But the HDForums crowd has discovered a builder making replicas which have the style of the old-school iron for shockingly low prices. Pit bike anyone?
- In a bizarre road rage incident, a Jeep driver was caught on video taunting another motorist. The kicker is that he was driving in reverse at the time. The members on JK-Forum have grudgingly admitted this wacko has skills.
Hit the links to get the full story. And tune in next week for more news from the forums!