Predictably, steerage-class carrier Spirit Airlines doesn't get a lot of great press.
Details on the company's latest low come courtesy NBC News, which reports a recent flight was disrupted by passengers brawling over a blasting boombox. Since Spirit's core customers are people who don't fly, it's unclear whether any folks found the bust up unusual. In the sage words of Instagram user sweetassmagu, "Fight on the plane hahahahahah."
Strangely, no criminal charges were filed. Here's what else happened this week:
- Regular readers will recall the delusional MBWorld member who bought a wrecked W221 S-Class with dreams to getting it back on the road for cheap. Well, it arrived at his home via forklift, without a key.
- This force-fed, Honda-powered Miata build was destined for One Lap of America. But it blew a hole in the block during the initial shakedown at the Circuit of the Americas. MiataTurbo is now mourning.
- If you're one of the lucky few who'll be able to purchase a 911 R, there are tons of decisions to make regarding the configuration. Lightweight battery? Long-distance tank? RennList is weighing the options.
- The TeamSpeed crowd likes cars loud, expensive, and exotic. The Pagani Huayra BC checks all the boxes, so this member's video of the V-12, 789-horsepower beast tearing up the track went over pretty well.
- How would you outfit your dream garage, if the only restriction was that the number of cylinders is capped at 20? That's what CorvetteForum is now wrestling with, and the answers have been great.
Hit the links to get the full story. And tune in next week for more news from the forums!