BMW has announced today pricing for its 2011 ActiveHybrid 7, which makes its North American debut today at the 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show and is set to go on sale in the spring of 2011.
Pricing will start at $103,125 including destination and handling for the regular ActiveHybrid 7 and $107,025 for the long wheelbase ActiveHybrid 7L.
All models develop 455 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque from the combined 4.4-liter V-8 and electric motor hybrid powertrain, which is mated to a smooth-shifting 8-speed automatic transmission.
Standard equipment includes an engine stop-start feature, 19-inch wheels and tires, Alcantara headliner, a leather dashboard and ventilated active front seats. The Premium Sound System, Head-up Display and Rear View Camera are also standard on the ActiveHybrid 7 as are Comfort Access, Soft-close doors and Automatic trunk closing.
Options and packages include a Camera Package, Driver Assistance Package, BMW Night Vision and Rear Seat Entertainment Package. A Luxury Rear Seating Package is available on the ActiveHybrid 7L.
The full list of options for the 2011 BMW ActiveHybrid 7 is listed below:
* Camera Package $350 (adds side view cameras)
* Cold Weather Package $800 (adds a heating function for the steering wheel and rear seats)
* Driver Assistance Package $1,350 (adds automatic high beams, lane departure warning, and active blind spot detection )
* Rear Seat Entertainment Package $2,200 (adds a multimedia player and two 8-inch screens)
* Luxury Rear Seating Package (750Li only) $3,700 (adds rear ventilated, massaging Comfort Seats)
* BMW Night Vision $2,600
* 20-inch wheels $1,300
* Power Rear Sunshades $1,000
* Ceramic controls $650
* 6-disc DVD-changer $600
* iPod/USB-Adapter $400
* Satellite radio $350
* Smartphone integration $150