One of fast food work's few positives is that on-shift alligator attacks are rare.
But as Florida's Joshua James recently proved, occur they do. Because in an incident which James' mother calls a "stupid prank" and Florida authorities less charitably describe as "assault with a deadly weapon," the 23-year old hurled a live alligator through a Wendy's drive-through window. Fortunately, no employees were injured.
The alligator was unavailable for comment. Here's what else happened this week:
- A dreaded IMS bearing failure, along with compounded damage from some idiotic Porsche "mechanics" might have turned this otherwise-cherry 2003 996 C4S into a parts car. But the wizards at LS1Tech gave it new life.
- The EPA plan to ban turning road cars into race cars found few fans on CorvetteForum. The thread begins with unhinged anger, then transitions to demonizing millennials before graduating to pleas for water with more lead.
- After delays due to Volkswagen Group's unprecedented emissions deception, AudiWorld members have started receiving their 2016 A3 Sportback e-tron. Initial impressions have been positive. Except when they're not.
- Merging a Volvo 740 and wagon and a 5.0-liter Ford Racing V-8 might be a technical challenge, but the result is a fierce sleeper that'll haul more than just ass. We want this car badly, but not as bad as MustangSource members.
- The Ford-Trucks crowd generally doesn't care about anything that happens outside America, but they loved this Jurassic Park-themed Ford Explorer all the same. The level of detail here is simply incredible. Just add T-Rex.
Hit the links to get the full story. And tune in next week for more news from the forums!