Talia Lavin used her moment in the spotlight beautifully.
While she stood no chance at winning on Jeopardy!, during the game's Final Jeopardy round—where the answers are written as opposed to verbal—she answered "What is the love ballad of Turd Ferguson?" Her inspired reference to Saturday Night Live's Celebrity Jeopardy! skit should be an inspiration to us all.
Nobody will remember who won, but Ms. Lavin will be internet famous forever. Here's what else happened this week:
- There are plenty of proud garage queen owners on CorvetteForum, but member AllFlash isn't one of them. After taking delivery of a 2015 Z06, he hopped in and took it on a 10,000-mile jaunt across the U.S. and Canada.
- You wouldn't think that a Mercedes-Benz SL500 sporting a Ferrari's Prancing Horse badge would be attractive. And you'd be right. The folks over on MBWorld are justifiably disgusted with this creation. It's really just begging to be crushed.
- Given the dead-sexy lines, it would be easy to mistake the Honda S800 F20c for a product of 1960s-era Italy. And one member on HondaTech is giving his example a much-need power boost, in the form of an S2000 powertrain. Have mercy!
- General Motors Company [NYSE:GM] never put the Hummer HX concept into production, but that didn't stop U.S. Specialty Vehicles from releasing a version based on the Wrangler chassis. And the JK-Forum crowd absolutely loves this thing.
- Lots of people wouldn't have thought twice after seeing a stray kitten at a truck stop. But biker Pat Doody swooped it up, and the little guy—now named Party Cat—has been riding with him for hundreds of miles. Looks like HDForums has a new official mascot.
Hit the links to get the full story. And tune in next week for more news from the forums!