Aston Martin's Vanquish, V12 Zagato and V12 Vantage Roadster
It may be your best chance to see an Aston Martin Vanquish, a V12 Zagato or a V12 Vantage Roadster in the flesh, and it may be your only chance to see all three together. While most tour stops will be at Aston Martin dealers, the British luxury automaker promises “exclusive customer events” along the way, too.
Representing Power is the Aston Martin Vanquish, a Super GT car packing a potent 6.0-liter V-12 under its hood. With an output of 565 horsepower, Aston Martin’s latest flagship offering is also the most powerful car currently built by the British luxury automaker.
Beauty is portrayed by the V12 Zagato, created to honor the 50th anniversary of the original Zagato-bodied Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato. Given the Concept Car Design Award at last year’s Concorso D’Eleganza of Villa D’Este, only 101 examples of the latest collaboration between Aston Martin and Zagato will be built, priced at roughly $523,000.
Finally, the Soul of Aston Martin is shown by the V12 Vantage Roadster, which blends “the breathtaking sports car feeling” (in Aston Martin’s words) with the type of motoring pleasure that only a topless car can deliver. With 510 horsepower on tap, the V12 Vantage Roadster should be able to turn any drive into a memorable experience.
There are currently no plans to expand the Aston Martin tour to the United States. If you live in Europe (or are visiting in the next few months), a list of upcoming tour stops and dates is below.
- 24th August - Dusseldorf (Germany)
- 27th August - Zurich (Switzerland)
- 28th August- St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- 29th August - Safenwil (Switzerland)
- 30th to 31st August - Cadenazzo (Switzerland)
- 2nd September - Geneva (Switzerland)
- 6th September - Munich (Germany)
- 7th September - Hamburg (Germany)
- 12th September - Luxembourg
- 13th September - Stuttgart (Germany)
- 14th September - Kronberg (Germany)
- 19th September - Milan (Italy)
- 20th September - Verona (Italy)
- 21st September - Udine (Italy)
- 24th September - Cannes (France)
- 25th September - Monaco
- 30th September - Dresden (Germany)
- 4th to 5th October - Hilversum (The Netherlands)
- 6th October - Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
- 9th October - Memmingen (Germany)
- 10th October - Salzburg (Austria)
- 11th October - Vienna (Austria)
- 16th October - Brussels (Belgium)
- 17th October - Paris (France)
- 18th October - Bordeaux (France)
- 19th October - Lyon (France)