The 2011 SEMA show is just about upon us, and accordingly, the floodgates on concepts have opened. Among the slew of cars that will be on display from Chevy, the 2012 Camaro ZL1 Carbon Concept is sure to catch some eyes.
Wearing a host of exposed-weave carbon fiber accessories, including a "Mohawk" hood insert and rear spoiler, the Carbon Concept aims to give the ZL1
a grim look to suit its fierce performance. The 580-horsepower super-muscle-car
promises some serious capability in stock form, and the Carbon Concept just sharpens it up.
Included modifications on this car, in addition to the Ashen Gray paint which will be available on all 2012 Camaros, include:
- Chevrolet Accessories exposed-weave
- carbon fiber “Mohawk” hood insert
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler with stainless-steel wicker bill
- Carbon fiber inserts on the interior door and instrument panel
- Lightweight 20x10-inch (front) and 20x11-inch (rear) wheels in satin black with machined faces
- Brembo® six-piston front calipers, with two-piece front rotors, and four-piston rear calipers (Chevrolet Official Licensed Product)
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Dual exhaust outlets with active exhaust and diffuser
- Jet Black leather interior with sueded microfiber seat inserts and Torch Red stitching
- ZL1 short-throw shifter with suede and carbon fiber-trimmed shift knob
- Suede-trimmed flat-bottom steering wheel
- ZL1 pedals
For more advance coverage from the 2011 SEMA show, click here.