Fastlane Turbo SystemEnlarge Photo
The system uses a Borg Warner 72mm S400 Turbo developed by Fastlane with a conservative power estimate in the 5.0 of over 530 horsepower and 500 foot-pounds of torque using the six-speed manual. This is all accomplished with only six to seven pounds of boost.
“Fastlane was founded on modifying Mustangs,” says Nick Field, Co-Owner of Fastlane. “We’ve gone back to our roots with this turbo package and have made the new Mustang GT even more significant.”
Check below for the complete rundown on Fastlane's Turbo system for the new 5.0 Mustang.
The Fastlane Turbo Package for the 2010 Mustang GT features the following:
* Low boost – 6-7psi
* At least 120 additional RWHP
* Designed for stock engines
* Quiet, reliable operation with big block power
* 72mm Borg Warner extended tip turbo, front mount air to air bar and plate style intercooler
* 304 stainless steel tubing, which is mandrel bent for great flow (This kit boasts direct bolt-on with no cutting or modifications needed).
* On a conservative streetable tune of 6-7 psi, this kit produces at least 530RWHP and 500 RWTQ
Beyond the remarkable turbo system, Fastlane’s R&D department has developed additional go-fast performance items, raising the 360 hp at the wheels to the following:
* Long Tube Headers: 390 hp
* Add 3” Exhaust: 401 hp
* Add Cold Air Intake: 412 hp