2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG, First Drive, Bilster Berg
Our friends and neighbors over at The Car Connection are just getting started on their 30 Days of the Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 project
, and we thought you'd like to see what they're up to.
So far, they've kicked off the coverage with an outline of the plan
, which includes in-depth looks at the CLA 250's features, technology, and powertrain, plus our own (ongoing) experiences with the car.
Then they gave us a re-cap of all of the Mercedes CLA coverage we've done so far
across all three of our High Gear Media sites, much of which comes from right here at Motor Authority. There are some choice snippets in there that you'll want to check out (or revisit), including:
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA Review: Ratings, Specs, Prices, and Photos: Our full review of the 2014 CLA lineup, including the CLA45 AMG.
- Discussing Mercedes-Benz, AMG, And The Future: Google+ Hangout Video: Our editors talk about the CLA, and how the CLA45 AMG version would be a first for the sub-brand, on many levels.
- Geneva Motor Showdown: Mercedes-Benz, CLA Pick A Fight With Audi, BMW: The CLA arrives months--or years--before its competition can field new front-drive cars for less than $30,000. Is it game on--or game, set, match?
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG: First Drive: Live from Bilster Berg, with GoPro.
- Mercedes-Benz Reveals CLA45 AMG Race Car Concept
Today, they've added to the content with a collection of videos of the CLA
, both those we've made and official Mercedes-Benz offerings.
There's much, much more to come, and we're looking forward to seeing the rest of it as much as you are.
You can keep up with the latest as it happens by following the 30 Days of the Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 at The Car Connection