2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0
There are ten good reasons to buy a Ford Mustang in 2011:
1. The lineup is huge. It consists of the V-6, the 5.0 GT, the Shelby GT500, and the Boss 302. That's four choices across both the performance and price spectrum.
2. The 'Stang keeps winning comparison tests, whether with the V-6 or the V-8.
3. It holds its own on the track.
4. It's fairly affordable, if you lay off the options.
5. Ford's Sync system is available.
6. If that doesn't do it for you, you can always install an iPad.
7. The Boss offers a Track Key.
8. The Mustang is the only pony car that has never disappeared from the market unlike the Camaro and Challenger.
9. It started the retro trend.
10. It's a Mustang. 'Nuff said.