Dodge MotorsportsEnlarge Photo
The winner will receive a custom 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T with a black and orange paint scheme that resembles Penske Racing driver Justin Allgaier's No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge which he will race in the Nationwide Series beginning July 2, 2010 at Daytona.
You can enter the sweepstakes by going to www.dodgemotorsports.com or you can enter in person by visiting the Dodge Motorsports display areas at various 2010 NASCAR events around the country.
“We’re excited to offer one lucky winner a Dodge Challenger R/T that is truly one of a kind,” said Ralph Gilles, President and CEO – Dodge Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “Following the on-track debut of the Dodge Challenger this summer, seeing a custom #12 Penske Racing Challenger on the street is going to be very cool.”
List of NASCAR events you can enter to win sweepstakes:
- Daytona International Speedway, Daytona, Fla. - July 1-3
- Richmond International Raceway, Richmond, Va. - September 10–11
- Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kan. - October 1–3
- Talladega Superspeedway, Talladega, Ala. - October 29–31
- Phoenix International Raceway, Avondale, Ariz. - November 12-14