2010 ChallengerEnlarge Photo
"Dodge Challenger is one of our most accessorized vehicles," said Pietro Gorlier, President and Chief Executive Officer - Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care, Chrysler Group LLC. "Unlike any other automotive aftermarket company, Mopar parts and accessories are specifically designed, engineered and quality-tested to further enhance the performance and appearance of our Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. This results in Dodge Challenger owners spending more than $600 on Mopar accessories."
Usually the best selling parts and accessories for any performance vehicle are the cheapest and that holds true for the accessories side with Door-Sill Guards, Vehicle Cover and Chromed Fuel-Filler Door taking the top three spots with an average price of $213. On the performance side there is a little truth to my statement above as the top spot is the cold-air-intake. The next top selling performance part are Cat-back exhaust which sells for $1,190 for 5.7-liter and $1,745 for 6.1-liter Challenger, not cheap by any means. The third spot on the list is the Stage 2 coil-over suspension kit coming in at an MSRP of $1,750. As you can see the less expensive items are typically on the accessories side while the more expensive parts are performance related.
For the complete lists of both performance parts and accessories check below:
The 2010 Dodge Challenger is available in three models - SE, R/T and SRT8. With cutting-edge technology and ultimate performance in two available HEMI® V-8 engines, Dodge Challenger delivers on the brand's "bold, powerful and capable" credo.
Following are Mopar's best-selling accessories for Dodge Challenger:
1. Door-Sill Guards: Mopar's brushed stainless steel guards make scratches to the interior sills a thing of the past. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $140
2. Vehicle Cover: Dodge Challenger owners may cover their prized possession with Mopar's vehicle cover. Protection from ultraviolet rays, dirt and other pollutants is available with a washable cover that features a Dodge Challenger logo and elastic edges. MSRP: $323
3. Chromed Fuel-Filler Door: A chromed custom fuel door complements Dodge Challenger's exterior paint colors and provides the retro look of muscle cars from the past. MSRP: $176
4. Rear Deck-Lid Spoiler: Mopar's "go-wing" spoiler attracts additional attention for the owner who is looking for that enhanced heritage look. MSRP: $316
5. Splash Guard Kits: Molded splash guards provide excellent protection for front fenders, rocker panels and rear fascias. MSRP: $52.75/pair
6. Classic Mopar T/A hood: Available with an integrated scoop that adds to Dodge Challenger's aggressive appearance. The scoop is matte black and may be painted to match any exterior. MSRP: $1,275
7. Decal Kits: Mopar offers a variety of graphics that provide long-lasting appeal and are constructed of fade- and weather-resistant vinyl. Among the available choices are a full body-side beltline graphic in matte black or matte silver (MSRP: $190) or a custom strobe stripe beginning on the front of the vehicle and fading out midway through the door (MSRP: $182).