Up for sale is this rare Pagani Zonda and is the only one of its kind in the world. As far as supercars go, the Pagani Zonda Monza edition is about as rare as they get. Debuting back at the 2004 Paris Motor Show, the Zonda C12 S Monza is a full ready-to-race version of the already hard-edged Zonda.
Some of the modifications include a dry sumped 600hp (440kW) V12 and a full carbon-fibre body plus free flow exhaust system. Driving dynamics is improved with a stiffer suspension and huge Brembo brakes. You can get the Monza into your garage if you’ve got a spare $1.2 million lying around.
Clear here to see the vehicle’s full specifications.
• Engine: 600 hp AMG Dry sump engine - 760 Nm, 7.3, 7000 rpm
• Chassis in high modul carbon fiber
• Racing type suspensions
• Roll cage: Sparco
• Motec acquisition system
• Ohlins shock absorbers at 5 adjustments
• Brembo monolithic brakes
• Front. 385 - 6 pistons
• Rear. 355 - 4 pistons
• Sparco fire extinguisher
• Quick pneumatic lifting system
• Racing double pipe rubber tank
• Racing battery and electrical system
• Sparco seats
• ABS - Traction Control
• Engine rigidly fixed (not on silent block)
• Racing synchronized gearbox
• Racing sintered clutch
• Speedline rims with one single nut
• Front hood with air outlets on fenders
• New aerodynamics; including larger rear wing
• Side windows and rear window made in Lexan
• Roof in structural carbon fiber
• Racing exhaust system, single pipes with ceramic coating_______________________________________Follow Motor Authority on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.