Porsche 911 GT3 RS voted evo COTY 2007Enlarge Photo
Some of the surprises of the list included the Honda Civic Type-R, which managed sixth spot, Nissan’s 350Z in eighth position and the Mini Cooper S Works rounding out the top ten. Just missing out was the Aston Martin DBS and the Aussie-built Vauxhall VXR8.
We can wait for the results of next year’s comparo, which is expected to feature a V10 version of the R8, the Nissan GT-R and Porsche’s 911 GT2. You can see what we thought of the GT3 RS in our review by clicking here.
evo COTY 2007 top ten
1. Porsche 911 GT3 RS - 95.7
2. Ferrari F430 Scuderia - 94.9
3. Audi R8 - 93.6
4. Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series - 91.4
5. BMW M3 - 90.9
6. Honda Civic Type-R - 89.4
7. Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera - 88.2
8. Nissan 350Z - 87.6
9. Lotus 2-Eleven - 87.0
10. Mini Cooper S Works - 86.1